Admission Rules for Patient
Persons not eligible for treatment at SANJEEVANI:
- Pregnant women
- Persons with unstable heart condition
- Crippled / immobile persons
- Persons suffering from Cancer , T.B., Skin diseases, Juvenile or Type-I Diabetes etc.
- Persons with communicable diseases
- Patients addicted to evils such as drugs, smoking, alcohol, zarda, pan masala etc.
- Persons who are unable to walk 1 km without support
- Persons intending to use the course just for relaxation.
- Please remember nature cure is not “be all and end all”. It has its own limitations.
- Persons with skin diseases.
- Patients who have undergone surgery, will not be admitted for treatment till six months after the procedure.
Admission is granted on the basis of eligibility criteria. Treatment involves certain restrictions, which may cause inconvenience or discomfort to some individuals. Please go through the content of website very carefully so that you are fully aware of these regulations and restrictions. Kindly apply for admission only if you meet the eligibility criteria and are willing to abide by the rules.
- Application can be submitted from the website www.Sanjeevaniindia.org
- For substantial benefit, it is advisable that a patient stays for a minimum number of days as advised by our panel of doctors after going through the patient’s disease condition as submitted in the application form. As such, the minimum duration of stay is for 10 days. However, admission for a minimum period of 5 days for detoxification is also allowed for those applying for Deluxe/Executive accommodation, provided such patients do not suffer from any acute/chronic diseases.
- Right of admission is reserved and not transferable. The check-out time is 9 am and check – in time is 11 am.
- Application forms, completed in all aspects and duly signed, may be sent by post, courier, or online through our website. Separate applications are to be submitted for each patient if more than one member or group wishes to undergo treatment. The application form may be typed or photocopied and filled separately.
- Please enclose all relevant medical record relating to your health problems to avoid delay in processing.
- A reservation deposit equivalent to three days accommodation tariff is to be sent along with the application form. The payment may be made through Demand Draft, Credit card or Online through our website. Personal cheques are not accepted. Applications received without reservation deposit will not be processed. Reservation deposit is liable to be forfeited under certain circumstances, mentioned hereinafter. All payments are to be made in favour of ‘Sanjeevani Kaya Shodhan Sansthan’, payable at Gohana.
- Payment of Reservation Deposit does not give an applicant the right of admission. Please wait for our Admission Confirmation letter / E-mail.
- Admission is subject to clearance by our panel of doctors, who will scrutinise the application and medical records to ascertain eligibility. This process is normally completed within 3 days from the date of receipt of a duly completed application form.
- Even if the application is cleared for provisional admission, actual admission to the Institute will be after a physical examination by our panel of doctors. If any information declared in the application found to be incorrect, admission will be denied and deposit forfeited. (If the medical conditions and weight of the applicant undergoes any major change after confirmation of the booking, this must be informed immediately. Otherwise, admission may be denied after the physical examination).
- Telephonic requests regarding reservations will not be entertained and all communications must be through post, courier or email. Emails are recommended as these are faster mode of communication.
- As demand for admission far exceeds the capacity of the Institute, it may not be always possible to admit you during the period indicated by you, so you are requested to give alternative dates.
- At the time of admission, patients must bring the Reservation Confirmation letter sent by the Institute.
- Persons weighing over 150 kg will not be admitted for treatment.
- Patients below 16 years and above 70 years of age are not eligible for admission. Those who are applying for reservation should note the following:
- a) Foreigners / NRI /OCI / PIOS shall bring a photocopy of passport with visa entry and submit at the time of reporting as per Indian Immigration Act. This is mandatory, without which admission may be denied.
b) Domestic Patients should submit their valid ID card in original, failing which admission will be declined.Male or female patients above 18 years can come alone and are eligible for admission subject to clearance by our doctors.