A. One day before discharge.
- Please make full payment and settle your bills with the cashier.
- Contact your Doctor and CHMO for follow up advice. You will require those to follow at home.
B. On the day of Discharge.
- Please inform Reception about your discharge at least half an hour before your departure.
- Your check in time is 11.00 am and your check out time is 9.00 am. In case you have to stay up to 4.00 pm, you will be charged for 1/2 day and beyond 4.00 pm, a full day extra charge.
- Please co-operate with our attendants when they come to check the rooms. They will help you with your luggage up to the Sanjeevani Car Parking.
- Please handover the room keys to Awas Reception and they will issue ” Discharge Slip”, which has to be handed over at the gate to the Security. Security shall deny exit if you can’t produce the slip.