Ineligibility for Treatment at Sanjeevani
- Pregnant Women
- Persons suffering from heart conditions.
- Crippled / immobile and visually impaired persons
- Persons suffering from cancer / TB, skin diseases, any incurable disease
- Persons addicted to evils such as drugs, smoking, alcohol, zarda, pan masala etc.
- Persons who are unable to walk 1 km without support.
- Persons intending to use the course just for relaxation and rest.
- Persons below 18 years & above 80 years of age are not eligible for treatment at the institute. Patients between 12 & 18 years of age, if accompanied by parents and having genuine ailments are eligible for admission, subject to clearance of their cases by our doctors.
- Persons weighing over 130 kg will not be admitted for treatment.